Schwag is excited to announce that we are now on the beautiful island of Catalina.
Catalina is a great place to take family, friends or your significant other, make a day trip out of it or take a week’s vacation really getting to know the island. With having a Catalina Express terminal located in Long Beach makes it convenient for locals and tourist visiting the area.
Here are a few tips if you have never visited the island or if this is your 100th time.
- While taking the Catalina Express try and get a seat outside. There is always sea life around and chances are that you will see pods of Dolphins or even catch a gimps of a Whale exploring our beautiful coast.
- Try and go on your birthday. Catalina Express gives you a FREE roundtrip ticket on your special day and not to mention all the free gifts that you get while on the island. Click this link right here to see what is all offered ——> http://www.catalinachamber.com/specials/
- Don’t just walk up and down the main street! There is so many more shops and places to eat and activities to explore.
- If you really want to check out and get that real island feel head over to Descanso Beach. With practically no cell service this location totally lets you unwind with a cold drink in hand.
- Picking where to stay. There are many options on the island if you are traveling with a family renting a house might be your best option, but there are tons of cute hotels and camping for those who like the outdoors.
- Eat at Blue Water Grill and make sure to get a table on the patio. The food is delicious and the view can’t get any better.
No Matter how long you decided to stay for, where you are going to stay and what you decided to do on Catalina you will have an amazing time. Don’t forget to download the Schwag app (for Apple or Android) and use it while you are exploring the island and when you are back in Long Beach